What Is a Course Club?
Course Clubs are like book clubs, except for courses. You have so many unfinished courses. Course Clubs help you finish your courses with community, accountability, and engagement.
Sounds Great! Now What?
- Find a group of people who want to learn the same skills with similar schedules.
- Buy the course.
- Design a schedule for when to watch/read the modules.
- Develop a weekly project for engagement and to apply the ideas.
- Have regularly recurring video chats for discussions, reviews, and accountability.
- Create a repository like Notion to track progress and hold notes.
- Use a chat app/Slack/forum for asynchronous discussion.
Lessons from Previous Course Clubs